Find out how partnerships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous companies in Canada can pay off in a big way through this free webinar from Export Development Canada (EDC).Register for the Event
- Is your Indigenous-owned business planning to export, or already selling abroad?
- Do you want to build a stronger relationship with the Indigenous business community?
- Are you trying to strengthen and diversify your supply chains in a time of global uncertainty?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, take note: Canadian businesses have long been urged to engage in business and economic reconciliation. But maybe the most compelling reason to develop stronger ties between Indigenous and non-Indigenous companies is the enormous opportunity these partnerships offer.
As the fastest-growing segment in Canada, the 60,000 First Nations, Métis and Inuit-owned businesses comprise a significant part of Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP). Indigenous-owned companies are an essential—and rapidly expanding—part of Canada’s business landscape.
A better working relationship between Indigenous and non-Indigenous organizations in Canada supports economic sovereignty and social well-being for everyone. And these partnerships can help secure the future of your business that you’ve worked so hard to build.
Join us live Thursday, October 27th, 2022 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn about:
- How Indigenous businesses can certify their business
- The benefits of partnering with, and investing in, Indigenous businesses
- How to build and maintain strong relationships with Indigenous communities
- The nature of supplier diversity and how to find Indigenous suppliers
- How to find procurement opportunities to support Indigenous companies
- Where to find resources for supporting Indigenous businesses