We are currently looking for a Proposal Coordinator to help us win cyber security bids and tenders. Working with the COO, the Proposal Coordinator will directly impact the success of the company by developing engaging proposals and bid packages. Do you have a passion for writing and a keen attention to detail? Join our growing team!
- Monitor all bid/tender sites for relevant tenders to respond to.
- Develop thorough and well written proposals.
- Manage the proposal process and ensure a complete submission.
- Writing blogs for our website.
- Writing content for websites, articles, etc.
- Assisting in the creation of other marketing collateral.
Typical Tasks within the Role:
- Daily searches for relevant bids/tenders.
- Understanding what a tender is looking for.
- Working with the rest of our team to gather information to submit.
- Presenting and rewriting the information in a well-written and formatted manner in accordance with the tender requirements.
- Ensuring a complete package is compiled and submitted prior to the due date.
Experience and Characteristics
- A “let’s get it done” attitude.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong work-ethic and ability to self-direct.
- Desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English).
- Excellent document processing and formatting (Using either Microsoft Word or Google Docs).
- A sense of marketing flair and ability to work within our brand identity.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Experience with public tenders.
- Experience working with a CRM.
“Considered an Asset”
- General knowledge of the solutions and services we provide.
- Experience in the Cyber Security Industry.
- Experience writing blogs/articles in a technology or security related field.
- You will be helping businesses improve their cyber security!
- We are a young company focused on value and growth. You will be instrumental in scaling this company. Dive in and ride the wave with us.
We encourage everyone to follow their passions and to make a career out of it. This position can be a long lasting and meaningful position or it can be a starting node for a variety of different careers within the Cyber Security Industry. We will work with you to develop your ambitions into realities.
Nivee Cyber Security Inc. is focused on preventing attacks and hacks on our clients by implementing offensive security strategies and solutions. Our core services are providing Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing to our clients, however please check out our full listing of services and solutions on our website.
Nivee is made up of individuals who are driven by their passion to uncover and prevent cyber security exploits. We deliver security and therefore we seek out those who find meaning and purpose in this mission. We believe in waking up everyday to make an impact, and we achieve this by keeping the digital footprint of our clients secure.
The role will be Hybrid between remote working and in-office. The office is located in Hagersville Ontario.